Madness Consternation Madness Consternation

unmatchable....

truely unmatchable! no-one can do the same thing as you! you truely are a master!
awsome movie! although am I missing that part where he fell off the cliff? *goes and watches MC 6*

oh and too the other guy, I think this new, red eyed fellow, is... dare I say it... KRINKLE...!!!
I dont know, he looks preatty evil and seems to be controlling the whole thing! looking forward too the next one!

Lina the VAMPIRE Ep. 2 Lina the VAMPIRE Ep. 2

HELIRIOS!

I laughed so hard at the end bit! great movie! much better then anyhing I can do, only problem was the voices where a little out of sync, but thats not much of a biggie.

Vampire Hunter INA  3 Vampire Hunter INA 3

great!

awsome! I can't wait for the next one! seeing as this is a serious flash you're probably wondering about that 5 fopr comedy, its just that when that girl fell out of the window onto the car I couldn't help saying "OWND BITCH!!" lol, anyway as I said the next ones going to be sweet as! keep it up!

{Hollow Man} Preview {Hollow Man} Preview

creepy, and awsome.

It was creepy, i a way at least, it was inspiering, reminded me of like a movie preview.
Was that am electric digireedoo? bescause it sounds like one, if they even exist >.<
anyway great track.