Madness Consternation Madness Consternation

unmatchable....

truely unmatchable! no-one can do the same thing as you! you truely are a master!
awsome movie! although am I missing that part where he fell off the cliff? *goes and watches MC 6*

oh and too the other guy, I think this new, red eyed fellow, is... dare I say it... KRINKLE...!!!
I dont know, he looks preatty evil and seems to be controlling the whole thing! looking forward too the next one!

Lina the VAMPIRE Ep. 2 Lina the VAMPIRE Ep. 2

HELIRIOS!

I laughed so hard at the end bit! great movie! much better then anyhing I can do, only problem was the voices where a little out of sync, but thats not much of a biggie.

Vampire Hunter INA  3 Vampire Hunter INA 3

great!

awsome! I can't wait for the next one! seeing as this is a serious flash you're probably wondering about that 5 fopr comedy, its just that when that girl fell out of the window onto the car I couldn't help saying "OWND BITCH!!" lol, anyway as I said the next ones going to be sweet as! keep it up!

Crimson Moon Ep 2 Prt 1/3 Crimson Moon Ep 2 Prt 1/3

preatty good, do more

t'was preatty good, you should do more, it could be good, you never know.

P.S: bloodmisterss wins the prize for most vampire-obssesed-goth!

Danthi responds:

I know it has been a few years since I have worked on any creative work, I think it is time I changed that. I shall do more.

Jason "Danthi" Whalley

DE_aztec DE_aztec

Xino-Xino ( ithink thats it) + CS = this

well that was probably the best counter strike and stick movie I've ever seen so far, De-Dust2 it going to Pwn!, great work!

Sounds of CS Sounds of CS

Awsome!

Awsome flash! I think I'v watched it like 10 times now, it deserves to be in collections, and to that Alpha-Nuva guy, just bescause someones better thern you at something dousnt mean you need to start flammin them, ass hole.

anyway good flash!

Super Mario bros Z ep 4 Super Mario bros Z ep 4

best sprite fight ever!!!

the sonic thing was boring but the fight was just.......awsome! good work

Madness Antipathy Madness Antipathy

tooo...goood......

i thought this would be as you said: more of the same but this had somthing many madness movies lack, an evil clown whiuth a train driving hat on, a guy selling a hotdog to an undead clown (one of the few people who hank didnt kill, and a casual jubus sweeping up leavs.... this was your best by far.

Warriors of Aidoios - P1 Warriors of Aidoios - P1

awsome!

i dont care what that guy before me said, this movie was awsome!
the only part i didn't like was how thier blades moved so slow, but i can understand how hard it must have been, i myself own a sword and dispite what people think ITS HEAVY! hard to hold in place at a time, but very good

ps. kuirby the run scean introducerd a new charectar moron, watch a film befour you judge it, god!

Madness: Insanity Breach Madness: Insanity Breach

actuly it was preaty good

i recon it was preaty good but the needed to be a bit more, life like, there was something missing, if you can beyt that something in you may make it to colections :)